Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Raison d ' etre

After toying with the idea of starting a blog for an year now, and having written two posts before(sometime in October 2006), which i deleted just now, i planned to start one afresh today. The reasons for staring it is, defenitely not to change the world. A friend of mine from the TVS days, having started her blog recently, said that I should start one, and was confident that I will write something worth the pixels.

I was(am) not sure.

Being an introvert that I am, I have seldom been able to express whatever i have felt. May be speech is not my cup of tea. Let me see if i can write what ever i feel without the compulsions of being politically correct.

I have a few ideas on what I should do with my life. I haven't figured which one it is yet. May be its Journalism, May be its Movie Making. May be its Tamizh litreature, May be its Indian History. May be its Civil Services ( i m just kidding).

So, as Steve Jobs says in this, "You cannot connect the dots looking forward; You can connect them only looking backwards".

For a guy as confused as I am, May be this blog is just a dot.

No comments: